SuperPAL online platform is created to promote, nurture and maintain a positive and healthy lifestyle of the SuperPAL (Super Positive Ageing and Lifestyle) community as a whole. As an organisation that cares about diversity of thoughts and strives to foster a vibrant ageing community, SuperPAL is committed to provide a respectful, integrity and accountable online platform for delivering unique events, programs and services to the ageing community. Indeed, the integrity of our online platform is something we take very seriously and we are committed to operate it in a safe, secure, legal and respectful way. That is why SuperPAL developed this SuperPAL Event Posting Guidelines to describe the types of events, programs, activities, and content that we encourage-and prohibit-on SuperPAL online platform. — Last updated: September 20, 2019.
- Events and Programs with Positive Values
Whether you’re interested in cultural and sports activities, group exercise, team building, or nearly anything else – you’re welcome to promote events and programs that create positive values to the ageing community together with SuperPAL.
- Share Respectful and Celebratory Content
SuperPAL highly encourage the use of content that celebrates different cultures, countries, and voices. Express yourself and inspire the ageing community with your unique perspective and insight.
- Post Self-Generated or Properly Obtained Content
You are welcome to use content in the posting section that you’ve created yourself, or procured appropriately, provided that it is not hateful or explicit in nature, or otherwise in violation of these Guidelines. This includes posting of photos, videos, logos and images.
- Sell Event-Related Merchandise
Selling of event-related merchandise in tandem with your event/program tickets required prior approval from SuperPAL. You are required to stay within legal rules associated with those items, and only sell merchandise that you’ve created or has been licenced or properly made available to you.
- You may not use SuperPAL online platform to post content or engage in any conduct that is in our sole evaluation offensive, harmful, or inappropriate for general audiences, or that we believe constitutes or is likely to encourage or promote any harmful, violent, or illegal activity or outcome. Stated below are the types of activities, events and content that are not permitted on or through SuperPAL online platform.
- Don’t Promote Illegal or Inappropriate Events, Programs and Activities
SuperPAL online platform cannot be used to facilitate harmful or criminal activity of any kind. You are not allowed to create or promote events/programs on SuperPAL online platform that constitute or promote any of the following, as determined by SuperPAL:
• Explicit sexual activity (including escort services);
• Illegal gambling activity;
• Illegal financial and credit repair services;
• Activities that demean, harass, intimidate, threaten or express hatred toward any societal group, whether based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin and gender identity;
• Terrorist activity or organised criminal activity.
- Don’t Post Harmful, Hateful or Illegal Content
SuperPAL expect you to respect the individuals, organisations and groups that are a part of SuperPAL community. You may not distribute any written or other content through SuperPAL online platform that:
• Promotes or encourages hate or dangerous content (as we’ve also described above);
• Defames or libels any other person;
• Invades any person’s privacy, or contains a person’s likeness without their permission;
• Harasses, threatens or seeks to intimidate any person;
• Is fraudulent, deceptive or tortious, or
• Is protected by copyright, trademark or trade secret law, unless you have the express prior written consent of the owner of such right.
- Don’t Resell Tickets, Engage in Prohibited Sales or Advertising
SuperPAL online platform is meant only for authorised organisers to promote and sell tickets and/or merchandise related to their own events/programs. The online platform cannot be used to resell tickets, merchandise, contests or games of chance of any nature, or otherwise facilitate the sale of anything other than a ticket for your own event.
- Don’t Infringe on the Intellectual Property Rights of Others
You cannot upload or distribute content on SuperPAL online platform that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements). This includes, but is not limited to, all images, logos, videos, and text uploaded on your event/program listing.
- Don’t Invade the Privacy of Others
You should not use SuperPAL Online Platform to collect credit card numbers, financial information, or other sensitive information not absolutely necessary for the administration of your event, and not available for collection through alternative methods.
- Violations of our Online Posting Guidelines
If SuperPAL determines that the content violates its Online Posting Guidelines, SuperPAL may remove the relevant content, take down the entire event/program listing, or take alternative action that we determine to be appropriate given the circumstances surrounding the content. If the abuse of SuperPAL online platform is serious and severe (in its sole evaluation), we may also suspend or terminate your SuperPAL account. If SuperPAL believe there is a legitimate risk of physical harm to someone or a group of people, or direct threats to public safety, we will also work with law enforcement, as appropriate and at our discretion.